I spent the last ten years bouncing between the corporate world and working a multitude of odd jobs while traveling the world. I worked at a bank, a law firm and as a company lawyer at a large firm. In addition to that, I held jobs as:
- A construction worker building houses;
- A farm hand on a dairy farm (shovelling cow shit and driving 4x4s);
- A post man delivering post;
- An English teacher to Chinese kids;
- A writer/editor/photographer writing online articles on tourism related topics in Australia;
- A(n) (desk) editor to a major European law journal;
- An author of an academic peer reviewed article on Corporate Social Responsibility in EU Free Trade Agreements.
After my latest stint as a Company Lawyer at a major firm my love for history, nature and geopolitics got the better of me and the choice was made to completely delve into telling stories through photography and text for myself and for clients.
My broad pallet of experience and interests are conducive to telling your story.
My personal projects focus mainly on nature, (motorcycle)travel and history. On this website I post stories regarding my latest photography excursions as well as stories related to travel. In addition I sell prints on the fine art paper.
I am currently based in Amsterdam and Dortmund, but tell stories from all over the world. I lived in Berlin (Germany), Darwin, Byron Bay (Australia), Penang (Malaysia), Thailand, New York and all over the Netherlands.
Sheep on Texel in 2019
Cow in Berchtesgarden in 2019
Tulips in Amsterdam during Corona 2020
Echidna in Tasmania in 2018
Caterpillar in Tasmania in 2018
Frog in Wali Wala Jordan in 2019
Desert Flower in Wadi Rum Jordan in 2019
Camels in the Wadi Rum desert Jordan in 2019
Lizard at the Dead Sea Jordan in 2019
Wallaby in Tasmania in 2018